发布时间:2019-08-18 来源:演讲稿
华莱士:Sons of Scotland... 苏格兰的子民们
I am William Wallace. 我是威廉华莱士
士兵乙:William Wallace is 7 feet tall. 威廉华莱士有七英尺高
华莱士:Yeah, I’ve heard. 哟西,我也听说了。
He kills men by the hundreds, 他杀人数以百计
and if he were here, he’d consume the English 他若在此
with fireballs from his eyes 他眼睛可以冒火球
and bolts of lightning from his arse. 屁股会放雷电消灭英格兰军的
I am William Wallace 我是威廉华莱士
and I see a whole army of my countrymen 我看到我民族组成的军队
here in defiance of tyranny. 向暴政宣战
You’ve come to fight as free men. 你们作战是为解放人民
And free men you are. 你们自己也将自由
What will you do with that freedom? 若没有自由你会怎么办?
Will you fight? 你们愿意作战吗?
众士兵:- No! - No! - 不! 不!
- No! - No! - 不! 不!
士兵丙:Against that?No! 对抗那?不!
We will run, and we will live. 我们会逃开 我们会活
华莱士:Aye? 嗬
Fight, and you may die. 作战 可能会战死
Run, and you’ll live... 逃开 能活着
at least awhile. 至少一阵子
And dying in your beds many years from now, 几年后在床上老死
would you be willing to trade 你们是否愿意
all the days from this day to that 用这一切来换今天
for one chance just one chance 为一个机会 就这么一个机会
to come back here and tell our enemies 回到这 告诉我们的敌人
that they may take our lives, 他们或许会杀死我们
but they’ll never take our freedom! 但他们夺不去我们的自由!
华莱士:Albagu bra! 自由!
众士兵:Albagu bra!
范文大全 · 手机版 m.fwdq.com